“A great day for me, is a day when I can deliver a house warming present to a client that has just gotten into their new home because we were able to help.” Kathy Collums, SVP/Sarasota City Executive (NMLS#478645)
Sabal Palm Bank adds the “personal” to the financing of your home. Located in the Sarasota and Venice areas, our business is to finance the purchase of homes in our local market. Makes sense to us. After all, when your home is in our local market, shouldn’t your lender be, too? We are a safe, secure and trusted option for your mortgage needs.
Let a Sabal Palm Bank Residential Loan Officer help you find the right mortgage.
Learn more about:
Home Equity LOCs
Home Equity Line of Credit
With a Sabal Palm Bank Home Equity Line of Credit you can borrow up to 75% of the value of your home. Pay interest on the amount you use for up to 10 years. You’ll have the flexibility to access your funds by writing checks or via Online Banking, with the benefit of borrowing at a great rate.
A Sabal Palm Bank Home Equity Loan Specialist can help you:
- Learn more about how a home equity product can work for you
- Determine if a home equity line of credit would be best for you
- Get information on how much equity is in your home
Discuss product, rate and term options. All loans subject to normal credit approval.
Contact one of our mortgage specialists today!
Are you a Sabal Palm Bank customer but haven’t activated your Online Banking? Enroll Today.
Stop by and let us chart out a Banking relationship that works for you.
Features & Benefits
Available with all Personal Checking Accounts at Sabal Palm Bank
- Free MasterCard EMV chip Debit Card
- Free Basic Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking (subject to limitations)
- Free E-Statements
- Combined Statements
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection between Deposit accounts or Line of Credit
- No ATM Fee at Presto (Publix) or Sabal Palm Bank ATM’s
- Experienced local Bankers that want you to attain your goals of home ownership, entrepreneurship, retirement.
|Features||Interest Checking||Senior Checking (age 60)||Everyday Checking||Personal Money Market Account||CD||Regular Savings Account||Minor Savings Account||Health Savings Account|
|Minimum Opening Balance||$100||$100||$100||$100||$500||$100||$10||$100|
|Account Fee||$15.00 per month if average daily collected balance falls below $1,000||$4.95 per month if average daily collected balance falls below $500. Sabal Palm Bank logo checks at no cost for life of account.||$7.95 per month if average daily collected balance falls below $500||$15.00 per month if average daily collected balance falls below $2,500||None||$5.00 per quarter if average daily collected balance falls below $300||None||1st year waived. $50 per year if average daily collected balance falls below $10,000.|
|Transaction||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$15.00 per withdrawal transaction in excess of 6* per month||Non-Transactional account. Early redemption penalties apply.||$10.00 per withdrawal transaction in excess of 6* per month||$10.00 per withdrawal transaction in excess of 6* per month||Unlimited|
|Interest||Tiered beginning at $.01||Tiered beginning at $.01||Not applicable||Tiered beginning at $.01||Vary with term/maturity||Non-tiered||Non-tiered||Tiered beginning at $.01|
|Compounding||Daily and credited monthly||Daily and credited monthly||Not applicable||Daily and credited monthly||Daily and various crediting options available||Daily and credited quarterly||Daily and credited quarterly||Daily and credited monthly|
Sabal Palm Bank offers Certificates of Deposit for terms of 7 days through 5 years. Please call for current rates.
Thank you for your interest in opening an account with Sabal Palm Bank. With three easy steps we can have your account open and funds moved:
1. To get started, the following information is required:
|To apply, you will need:||To fund a new account by
electronic transfer, you will need:
2. Click the Contact Us link to have one of our Customer Service Representatives contact you. You will receive a call back before the end of the business day.
3. Establish a time to stop in one of our offices or have a Sabal Palm Bank Representative stop by your place of business to complete the paperwork.
At Sabal Palm Bank, we still believe in meeting our clients, shaking hands, and establishing a personal relationship.