“A great day for me, is a day when I can deliver a house warming present to a client that has just gotten into their new home because we were able to help.” Kathy Collums, SVP/Sarasota City Executive (NMLS#478645)
Sabal Palm Bank adds the “personal” to the financing of your home. Located in the Sarasota and Venice areas, our business is to finance the purchase of homes in our local market. Makes sense to us. After all, when your home is in our local market, shouldn’t your lender be, too? We are a safe, secure and trusted option for your mortgage needs.
Let a Sabal Palm Bank Residential Loan Officer help you find the right mortgage.
Learn more about:
Home Equity LOCs
Home Equity Line of Credit
With a Sabal Palm Bank Home Equity Line of Credit you can borrow up to 75% of the value of your home. Pay interest on the amount you use for up to 10 years. You’ll have the flexibility to access your funds by writing checks or via Online Banking, with the benefit of borrowing at a great rate.
A Sabal Palm Bank Home Equity Loan Specialist can help you:
- Learn more about how a home equity product can work for you
- Determine if a home equity line of credit would be best for you
- Get information on how much equity is in your home
Discuss product, rate and term options. All loans subject to normal credit approval.
Contact one of our mortgage specialists today!
Are you a Sabal Palm Bank customer but haven’t activated your Online Banking? Enroll Now.
“Stop by and let us chart out a Banking relationship that works for you.”
Stephen Craig, Sr. Customer Service Representative
Features & Benefits
Available with all Personal Checking Accounts at Sabal Palm Bank
- Free MasterCard EMV chip Debit Card
- Free Basic Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking (subject to limitations)
- Free E-Statements
- Combined Statements
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection between Deposit accounts or Line of Credit
- No ATM Fee at Presto (Publix) or Sabal Palm Bank ATM’s
- Experienced local Bankers that want you to attain your goals of home ownership, entrepreneurship, retirement.
|FEATURES||Interest Checking||Senior Checking (age 60)||Everyday Checking||Money Market|
|Why||Earn interest with unrestricted access to your funds||Earn interest with unrestricted access to your funds||Checking made simple and easy||Earn interest with limited access to your funds|
|Balance Requirements||Average daily collected balance of $1,000||None||Average daily collected balance of $500||Average daily collected balance of $2,500|
|Interest||Interest paid on collected balances||Interest paid on collected balances||Non-interest bearing||Interest paid on collected balances|
|Account Fee||$15 per month if balance falls below Balance Requirement||No Fees and Free Safety Paper Checks||$10 per month if balance falls below Balance Requirement||$15 per month if balance falls below Balance Requirement|
|Transactions||Unlimited transactions||Unlimited transactions||Unlimited transactions||Limited Transactions* $15 per excessive transaction|
Minimum opening balance for all Sabal Palm Bank checking accounts $100.00.
Sabal Palm Bank offers Certificates of Deposit for terms of 7 days through 5 years. Please call for current rates.
Thank you for your interest in opening an account with Sabal Palm Bank. With three easy steps we can have your account open and funds moved:
1. To get started, the following information is required:
|To apply, you will need:||To fund a new account by
electronic transfer, you will need:
2. Click the Contact Us link to have one of our Customer Service Representatives contact you. You will receive a call back before the end of the business day.
3. Establish a time to stop in one of our offices or have a Sabal Palm Bank Representative stop by your place of business to complete the paperwork.
At Sabal Palm Bank, we still believe in meeting our clients, shaking hands, and establishing a personal relationship.